Mysterious ‘Daesh Hunter’ Has ISIS Terrorists Cowering in Fear

Libyan ISIS terrorists are on high alert themselves thanks to a “mystery” sniper who has allegedly killed three top ranking Daesh (aka ISIS) chiefs over the last few weeks. At this time, it is unknown whether the sniper is acting alone or has help.

According to local reports, three Islamic State terrorist bosses were killed one by one within 10 days of each other. The killings began on Jan. 12, 2016, in Sirte, which is the hometown of Muammar Gaddaffi.

Sirte is a coastal town that was taken over by ISIS militants last year.

According to unconfirmed social media reports, ISIS troops are now searching the city for a man everyday Libyans are said to be dubbing the “Daesh hunter.”

According to the Libya Prospect, Hamad Abdel Hady, nicknamed Abu Anas Al-Muhajer was the first boss to be killed on Jan. 12, 2016. He was a Sudanese national who was thought to be a local sharia court official.

Sources told the Al-Wasat website, “That a sniper inside the city managed to kill the Sudanese, an official in the IS sharia court, upon his arrival to medical facility opposite to a park in Sirte.”

One witness told Al-Wasat that, “A state of terror prevailed among the ISIL ranks after his death. They randomly shot in the air to scare inhabitants, while searching for the sniper.”

Libyans living under the ISIS “regime” are looking at the mystery sniper as more of a hero than threat or criminal. The people of Libya are not fans of the ISIS Islamist group. This terrorist group has been harsh with the people of Libya. The country does not even play music over their radio waves anymore since ISIS took control.

Additionally, there has been an increase in public floggings, hangings, and public beheadings.

The next person to be allegedly killed by the “Daesh hunter,” was Abu Mohammed Dernawi. He was killed on Jan. 19, 2016, near his home in the city.

The third alleged sniper casualty was Abdullah Hamad Al-Ansari, an ISIS commander from Obari, a city located in southern Libya. It was reported that he was shot leaving a mosque on Jan. 23, 2016.

The map below shows the different areas where these three ISIS chiefs were assassinated in Sirte.

Since the deaths of these three chiefs, there have been reports, unofficially, of another death. This death was reported by The Daily Record to be that of Neil Prakash. The paper reported on Feb. 1, 2016 that this Australian born terrorist was dead, and his death was being attributed to the “Daesh Hunter.”

Prakash also went by the name Abu Khaled al-Cambodi. He arrived in Syria in 2013 from Melbourne, Australia, and quickly became an important person within ISIS.

In 2015, the Australian government placed financial sanctions on Prakash, and people were warned not to offer support to him. The government stated that anyone found offering him financial support would face up to 10 years in prison.

He made a video encouraging his Australian “brothers” to rise up against its government.

According to The Mirror, there is an ISIS recruitment handbook, and Prakash is listed as a key point of contact for those hoping to join the death cult.

The Mirror also reporters that, “Despite internal ISIS communications telling of his death, the Australian government has not yet confirmed his passing.”

The office of the attorney general George Brandis said the government “cannot confirm reports of the death of Neil Prakash at this time because of the serious security situation in Syria and Iraq.”

ISIS initially created bases of operations in Iraq and Syria, taking advantage of significant instability in the region. In the wake of increased airstrikes by the United States and its allies, a number of ISIS militants have moved into Libya in a bid to escape the military action and develop another safe haven.

Apparently, the new terrain may not be as safe os once believed.